Senior data visualisation consultant - Ordina
As a data visualisation consultant you will help our customers solve complex data issues. You will collect data from multiple sources, optimise data sets for visualisation and develop insightful and user-friendly dashboards. Using your own expertise and the Ordina design-thinking methodology, you will increase the quality of reporting and visualisations for our customers. In addition, your input will contribute to the vision and development of our unit.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing and dynamic team that works closely with market leaders in the field of data visualisation and do you want to grow into a real data visualisation wizard who plays an important role in the development of this team? Then apply and who knows, you may soon be joining our team!
Who we are looking for
- You have at least 4 years’ experience of data visualisation and can prove this with a demo or portfolio
- You are creative but pragmatic, you don’t lose sight of the details
- You are familiar with best practices and visual design principles
- You have at least 4 years’ experience in at least 1 of the following tools or libraries: Tableau, Power BI, Qlik or D3.js; you can demonstrate this by means of your portfolio or by certification
- You have experience with performance tuning of dashboards
- Knowledge of and a feeling for UX design are a plus
- You don’t mind acting as an expert and coaching colleagues and customers
- You communicate fluently, both with your colleagues and with the customer and the end users of your visualisations
- Adding your dashboards or portfolio in the application is a plus
What we offer
- You will become a key figure in projects for top Belgian companies
- You will work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- Your knowledge will remain up to date thanks to workshops, conferences, training courses and you will be supported in obtaining certificates
- A healthy work-life balance
- You can help direct your career and continue to grow
- Your colleagues are down to earth and have a no-nonsense attitude, there is room for initiative
- You can participate in fun business and team-building activities
- You will enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, mobile phone allowance, meal vouchers, insurance, etc.
- You can optimise your net salary thanks to our IP reward
Everyone is welcome to apply. Because we believe in the power of diversity and value inclusion. After all, the best ideas and smartest solutions arise in diverse teams. That is exactly why we pay so much attention to the composition of our high performance teams. So that you feel at home and can get the best out of yourself.