Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a Java developer, Java holds no secrets for you; you also know the Spring stack inside out. You can participate in a scrum team to deliver customized software in an iterative way according to the customer's requirements. You are proactive and have a can-do mentality. You participate in building and maintaining fast, secure and maintainable applications.
Where you're going to get started
JWorks wants to help customers excel in their domain by leveraging IT tech innovations in the Java & cloud ecosystem. We accomplish this with highly skilled teams of experts and strong leaders, that are drawing their expertise from our community. This way we will tackle any business challenge our customers might face by building the right digital products.
The practice Application Development is a team of Java experts. Java has no secrets for us and we also know the Spring stack through and through. Our applications are developed according to the most modern standards (Cloud-native, Contract-First, …). We help our customers build customised solutions and modernise thier applications.
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities
This is you
To be successful on the Jworks team you have a passion for all Java related matters. To take the position you also bring at least 2 years of relevant work experience. Because of this, you know JEE and the Spring Stack (Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Cloud) inside out, and you also have experience with automated testing: unit testing, integration testing and acceptance testing.
Those are the tougher requirements. Some nice to haves include knowledge of cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, VMware Tanzu or Azure. You're also comfortable with methodologies such as DevOps, Scrum and Kanban.