Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a Business Transformation Consultant, you enjoy getting organizations moving. In doing so, you look at organizational culture and structure and the Way of Working. You are an authority in the field of organizational design and change, (strategic) agile portfolio management, disruptive innovation and business agility. You "Lead by example", with a strong results-driven mindset.
Where you're going to get started
Within our area, we are the Digital Transformation partner for clients and help clients in their organizational and cultural transformations.
With our future-proof and people-centric approach, we help our clients transform into a winning and sustainable organizational culture and structure, which in turn acts as a catalyst for the execution of their strategy. And this for individuals, teams and organizations.
The entire organization must be imbued with a focus on "value creation" and be open to change: from IT, sales, HR and finance to top management.
There is no real playbook for such a transformation, because agile - and thus any agile transformation project - is about continuous adaptation in short, fast cycles.
Each journey is therefore a long-term partnership, founded on trust.
The area consists of 3 practices: Team Capital & Acceleration, Organizational Capital & Scaling, Human Capital & Change.
The area consists of approximately 30 enthusiastic consultants. Knowledge sharing and innovation are important spearheads and our consultants seek the connection with each other within and between the practices, but also with professionals from other areas. This ensures that the area always has the most up-to-date knowledge and experience, and it stimulates the development of impediment solutions.
Our professionals are proud, involved and active at conferences and meetups, giving a concrete face to our "Ahead of Change" strategy.
Within the Organizational Capital & Scaling practice we connect vision and strategy with objectives and key results, define and implement improvement processes and provide change management.
The practice consists of Product Managers, (lead) Product Owners, Release Train Engineers, Transformation Consultants, Agile Coaches and Portfolio Managers with passion for the profession, each with his/her own area of expertise.
Besides individual customer assignments, there is a lot of collaboration on developing new business propositions. A dynamic team where sharing knowledge and insights is highly valued.
Everyone is welcome to apply. Because we believe in the power of diversity and value inclusion. After all, the best ideas and smartest solutions arise in diverse teams. This is exactly why we pay so much attention to the composition of our High Performance Teams. So that you can feel at home and get the best out of yourself.
This is you
- You have already gained solid experience, for example through previous roles as a Chief Transformation Officer in an organization or as an Agile Transformation Lead Consultant at a consultancy organization.
- As a seasoned coach and organizational consultant, you are accustomed to acting at the executive (top management team and organizational level) level as well; you are able to lead organizations through transformation.
- With your leadership qualities you are an inspiration to your environment; you make an impact and know how to deliver the desired result in every assignment. You are a value and customer oriented bridge builder.
- You have a passion for consultancy, so you are aware of the latest trends and developments in change management and agile working.
- You actively approach your network, both internally and externally.
- You have knowledge of transformation toolbox that is relevant and with which you know how to help clients and colleagues.
- You have demonstrable experience with digital transformation and organizational development.
- You have a very strong affinity with ICT and you understand modern software engineering principles.
- You are fluent in Dutch (and/or French) and English.
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities