Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a Data Analyst at Ordina, you will help our customers solve complex data issues. You collect data from various sources, optimize data sets for visualization and develop insightful and user-friendly dashboards. You are the bridge between business and IT.
Your responsibilities include providing data analysis and process mining services to help clients solve business problems, create value, and gain strategy and insight from data. You will help shape solutions that help clients make data-driven decisions and help solve business challenges. In doing so, you will help ensure that our clients are ready for the challenges of the future and are therefore "Ahead of Change”. Using your own expertise and the Ordina design-thinking methodology, you will increase the quality of our customers' analyses and visualizations. In addition, your input contributes to the vision and development of our unit.
Where you're going to get started
Understanding data is important. With the Ordina solution for Data visualization, we help organizations do just that. We do this by displaying information and data visually. People absorb visual information easier and faster than text or data in a spreadsheet. By presenting data visually, we make abstract information accessible and comprehensible. We translate relevant data into clear tables, graphs, diagrams and heatmaps. This allows you to see trends, patterns and outliers at a glance. Based on the right insights, you can then make well-founded decisions about next action. Because: seeing is understanding. Seeing encourages trust.
This is you
- You are passionate about data, data storytelling and business processes.
- Your absolute strengths are analyzing and finding solutions in co-creation with business stakeholders
- You have a thorough knowledge of SQL and at least one visualization tool such as Power BI, Tableau or Qlik Sense; you can demonstrate this through your portfolio or by certification
- Knowledge of python and web technology (D3.js, React, etc.) is a plus
- You have a problem-solving ability
- Achieving success together with your colleagues motivates you
- A flexible, independent and collegial attitude is what we are looking for
- Good communication skills, customer orientation and accuracy are also a must
- You adapt easily when a situation changes and stay focused on achieving the best result
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities