Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a .NET. architect, you play a key role in the realization of projects, where architecture is the differentiator. You create high-level project designs that support and drive the client's strategy. You follow the latest trends and developments within your domain and can make recommendations on their adoption. You share your knowledge with your colleagues in community meetings on topics such as architecture, cloud and security. You do not shy away from presales activities and you use your expertise to win a bid.
Where you're going to get started
Getting started with the latest Microsoft technology in a team where continuous learning and team spirit are keywords? Our NCore unit offers you this exciting career move! In this 80-member Microsoft team, you will take on groundbreaking technical challenges and, together with inspiring colleagues, raise your hard- and softskills to the highest level.
This is you
- You are passionate about technology and have at least 6 years of experience
- You have thorough knowledge of development methodologies, standards, technical risks and architectural patterns: event-driven, n-tier, onion architecture, ...
- You have experience with automated testing and setting up delivery pipelines
- You can work with application servers and containers and know how to use tools like Git, Docker, Kubernetes and Azure
- You have a passion for coaching people and guiding a team
- As a servant leader you support people and scrum teams through the agile process
- You have experience with application modernization or integration patterns
- You can communicate in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You will contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies from various sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense corporate culture with room for own initiative
- You will be part of NCore, a dynamic Microsoft unit within Ordina
- Standing still is going backwards, together we will work out a personal growth path
- You keep your technical and social skills up-to-date at our Ordina Academy and are supported in obtaining certificates
- You can participate in our community evenings to keep your knowledge up to date or expand it
- You will receive a competitive salary package with fringe benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, meal vouchers, expense account, etc.
- You can participate in fun business and team building activities