Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
"Ordina wants to grow and we need you to do that!
As HR Business partner Life Sciences, you look after all HR domains in cooperation with the Business Director and the management team in your unit. As a generalist, you focus on people, processes and structures.
Together you work around recruitment, payroll, performance & talent management, customer & employee journey, internal communication and HR procedures. You will end up in a particularly broad role that requires both operational and strategic skills.
- You develop operational & strategic improvement projects
- You are responsible for ensuring that your consultants are assigned to the right projects, competencies in the team are used optimally, project budgets are not exceeded and projects are delivered qualitatively and on time
- You are the point of contact for all consultants within your team, answering their questions about performance, training, recruitment, exits, social legislation, payroll, etc.
- You are responsible for the correct matching between clients and consultants and manage the contracts/partnerships
- You are jointly responsible for recruitment and selection from A to Z; you are mainly responsible for recruiting and coaching consultants, Sourcing of projects and teams (HPT)
- In addition, you are responsible for the well-being of consultants, social media campaigns, campus recruitment, job referral programs and employer branding.
- You draw up personal development plans and conduct coaching interviews.
- You think up recruitment plans and guide consultants in their careers
- Drawing up and analyzing sales and marketing budgets
- You optimize and automate the internal processes where possible, you roll out HR policies and work actively on retention management.
Where you're going to get started
You will join an HR team that covers the full scope of HR (learning & development, wellbeing, talent management, payroll & fleet, comp & ben). We enjoy working together and are continuously professionalizing our services. You will enter an environment with many and exciting professional challenges.
Ordina's Quality & Compliance (Q) team boasts more than 100 expert consultants in 3 different practices (Laboratory, Production and Business Technology) in the Life Sciences sector. Within these practices, various roles are taken up by the Q&C engineers, such as qualification and validation of software, lab equipment, production lines, utilities, cleaning validation, process validation etc. Other roles include business analysis, engineering, building, project management and much, much more. Most of the Q'ers have a scientific background; we employ a lot of industrial engineers, bioengineers, biotechnologists, biomedical scientists, pharmacists etc., but also historians, translators/interpreters, communication scientists, etc. regularly find their way to our team.
This is you
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- You like to be around people and you enjoy networking and maintaining relationships
- You like the challenge of looking for the right IT profiles through various channels
- Knowledge or experience within Life Sciences is a plus,
- You feel at home in an IT environment
- You are a team player and can also work independently
- You are a strong communicator and you speak Dutch, French and English
- You have a hands-on mentality, you take initiative
- You are flexible and stress resistant
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities