Within the Business Service Management (BSM) team of our Operations department, you are responsible for maintaining the transition, operations and continuous improvement of the service levels and KPIs from the Security services in the SNCB/NMBS organisation (including its subsidiaries) so as to adequately protect the company resources.
- Governance, Policies & Access
- Focus on our relationship with NMBS/SNCB Business with strong demand management (availability, recovery and failure prevention)
- Information is to be visible or disclosed to only those people who have the necessary clearance and have the right to know
- Information/data is to be complete, accurate and has complete protection against modification by unauthorized personnel
- The business transactions and exchange of information between enterprises or partners are trustworthy
- Coordination & Management
- Ensure the operational service coordination and control of all the programs and initiatives within the BSM , with the CISO teams and with the suppliers (priorities, budgets, people management).
- Align within the Cyber- & Information Security Office and other departments, such as Data Protection, IT Risk Management and Cybersecurity Management as far as priorities, interactions and improvement initiatives are concerned.
- Closely cooperate with IT PMO and other IT departments in view of aligning its processes with existing IT and ITIL processes.
- Monthly program management reports within BSM and towards Operations and Businesses regarding the IT security programs
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field; or you have equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of IT and business/industry work experience and at least 3 years experience in Service Delivery Management. Solid experience in managing 3rd parties and vendors.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English, spoken as well as written.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills and the ability to communicate IT Domain-related concepts to technical and non technical audiences.
- Ability to translate business goals requirements issues into technical and service specifications.
- Attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
Within our open business culture, you will work behind the scenes on the digital transformation of NMBS/SNCB. You have a job with social impact and room for personal input. In addition to a good work-life balance and a competitive salary, your package includes:
- Possibility to work from home 3 days a week + flexible working hours
- 35 days of leave
- Company car + public transport pass
- Target bonus
- Hospitalisation insurance (including dental care) for the whole family, group and invalidity insurance (cafeteria plan), without own contribution
- Meal and eco cheques
- Net allowances for remote work and carwash + internet budget